Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant Member TheModeratorMale/United Kingdom Group :iconlucario-fangroup: Lucario-FanGroup
[LFG]
Recent Activity
Deviant for 2 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 209 Deviations 1,240 Comments 24,617 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

I do lots of different things depending on what mood I'm in. Check out my gallery; it's filled with pokémon, awesome scenery, knives, and maybe a combination of those!

Favourites

Groups

Friends

:iconmizzium:
Well, I got back from my holiday in Europe. And I'm not going to lie to you guys. I cried tears. Manly manly tears of confusion. This trip was so amazing and posed so many questions that I literally realised that I know nothing about my future, or what I like, or what I'm going to do, or how I am as a person. But that's aside the point. That title was there just to pull you in.

So yeah. I went away from England for 18 days... I saw a lot of amazing places, things, and (most importantly) people. Let's break it down in chronological order. At least one pic per day, so sorry if it takes forever to load. None of theise are photoshopped, though quite a few are of the selfie format because I wanted proof that I was there, and that it wasn't a professionally taken photograph. If you're not going to put this in full-width then don't bother, because the immensity of the pictures can only be grasped in their maximum size.

Day 1: Pulpit Rock, Norway.

It's a rock. It's also a 600m freefall is you stand on the end of it, which you can, because there's no railing. A short 8km hike can take you from a bus-stop to this place:



Day 2: A Fjord, Somewhere in Norway:

A fjord is a mountain range where the valley has completely filled with water after the last ice age, which is a stupidly scientific and anal way of describing something this beautiful.


Day 3: A Boat, in a Fjord, Somewhere in Norway:

Because of the harsh terrain on either side of the mountains, people living on the edges have to use a boat to get them (and their sheep) around. The guy on the left literally parked his jeep on a 4x4 meter patch of land with no roads, direct from the ferry. But when the scenery looks like it does on the right, I'm not surprised.


Day 4: On various roads, in Norway:

Some Norwegians simply don't like people. So they build their hoses on purpose-built platforms (see left). On the right is a 200 meter high waterfall that I saw from the car and stopped to take a selfie under. My narcissism knows no bounds


Day 5: Bergen, Norway:

Basically, when your computer has a default wallpaper, it's most likely from Norway. Likewise, when they designed skyrim and that place from How To Train Your Dragon, they basically just copy-pasted from Nordic countries.


Day 6: :iconmizzium: Mizzium, Denmark:

No, Mizzium is not a place. Mizzium is an (in my opinion) under-appreciated artist whom I'm now officially uber buddies with since he helped me out when the Germans decided to go on strike and cancel the trains I needed, since he speaks Danish and I only speak swear, sarcasm, English and Java. That, and he also showed me what is literally the best cost-per-kg burger I have ever had in my entire life. Not to mention an interesting insight into his life, Denmark, and various other things. A truely awesome guy, I'm kinda upset we didn't have more time together to do something. Well I mean we did, but it was thoroughly unintended and spent mostly with me swearing, jumping up and down, and threatening to stab the next person who told me train travel was easy. A really awesome guy, go and give him a visit!

seriously look at that burger. It's bigger than my f**king head

Day 7: Errr... F**k knows?

Not really sure where any of theise photos are. There was a border crossing and some other stuff but it was like too dark and nobody told me where I was so... I know there was a boat and it had my name on it. And there was nobody else on it. At all.. Seriously click that link. A boat intended for 1000 people, and there was only 1. I ended up in Berlin at one point, which, due to the strikes, was ALSO completely empty. The picture to the right should have about 300 people in it, given it was rush hour on a Thursday.


Day 8: Krakow, Poland.

Krakow is an amazing place, partly for the architecture, partly for the people, and partly for how cheap everything was! I kid, but seriously, this place has a rich past and it's kinda sad I was only there for one day, since there was easily a weeks worth of stuff to do. 


Day 9: Spiska Nova Ves, Solvakia.

Unfortunatly, I arrived here at about 1200, and my feet were too destroyed to be able to do any walking in the mountains. It was being like a kid in a candy shop and being allergic to sugar. Or that feel when yo bae is so ready for it but you too drunk to perform. One thing that was funny, however, was that in England, we have strict health and safety regarding people and trains and how the two should never even have the possibility to intersect. The Solvaks don't have this concern; You had to walk across the rails to get to and from your train. High speed trains came through here about every 15 mins without warning. Some say recipie for disaster, others say natural selection.


Day 10: Slovenski Raj National Park, Solvakia.

It was raining and my feet hurt. This hasn't stopped me in the past and I'll be damned if it ever does stop me. I went and did a short-circuit around the national park to get a feel for the place, then spent the next four hours with my feet in a bath of polish vodka (£5 for a bottle) to steriolise them since I was almost certainly less than 10 bacteria from getting blood poisoning. Thanks to Lekisceon for their medical approval. Pretty sure I'd be in hospital now without that judgement call.


Day 11: Slovenski Raj National Park, Solvakia.

I went for a full circuit around Slovenski Raj, which ended abruptly when it got very dark and I had no advanced supplies (i.e. I had a medical kit, a penknife, some rope and some firestarting equipment, but no torch). As the map above shows, the park has sheer cliffs and few walking trails, as well as the opportunity for you to be 20km from help with relitive ease. Also, what maps don't tell you is that Slovenski Raj contains the predatory animal known as the lynx, a lynx can, will and does attack humans, and that when that happens you'll feel the blood chill in your veins and act purely on instinct. I did just that, threw my penknife (You know, the most important tool I had at the time) at it, shit several bricks and ran the fuck in the opposite direction for about ten minutes. I nearly died and it was the best time of my life :D


Actually, you know what? I'm actually really really tired. I'm going to split this in to two journals. I'll sort the other one tomorrow. I have like over 1000 photos to pick from and it's kinda tiring XD.

So yeah. I had a really great time, there's more to come, and until that point, goodnight and sleep well!

All photos are copyright Richard L.J. Sowden 2015 under Creative Commons CC-NC-ND Licence (reproduce freely, but please let me if know you do :D If it's for commercial stuff you need to ask me).

  • Mood: Eager
  • Listening to: Your steps sound different on different surfaces
  • Reading: ... Errr...
  • Watching: Jesus fucking christ this is beutiful
  • Playing: and winning.
  • Eating: Pizza.
  • Drinking: The water is so fresh

Activity


Well, I got back from my holiday in Europe. And I'm not going to lie to you guys. I cried tears. Manly manly tears of confusion. This trip was so amazing and posed so many questions that I literally realised that I know nothing about my future, or what I like, or what I'm going to do, or how I am as a person. But that's aside the point. That title was there just to pull you in.

So yeah. I went away from England for 18 days... I saw a lot of amazing places, things, and (most importantly) people. Let's break it down in chronological order. At least one pic per day, so sorry if it takes forever to load. None of theise are photoshopped, though quite a few are of the selfie format because I wanted proof that I was there, and that it wasn't a professionally taken photograph. If you're not going to put this in full-width then don't bother, because the immensity of the pictures can only be grasped in their maximum size.

Day 1: Pulpit Rock, Norway.

It's a rock. It's also a 600m freefall is you stand on the end of it, which you can, because there's no railing. A short 8km hike can take you from a bus-stop to this place:



Day 2: A Fjord, Somewhere in Norway:

A fjord is a mountain range where the valley has completely filled with water after the last ice age, which is a stupidly scientific and anal way of describing something this beautiful.


Day 3: A Boat, in a Fjord, Somewhere in Norway:

Because of the harsh terrain on either side of the mountains, people living on the edges have to use a boat to get them (and their sheep) around. The guy on the left literally parked his jeep on a 4x4 meter patch of land with no roads, direct from the ferry. But when the scenery looks like it does on the right, I'm not surprised.


Day 4: On various roads, in Norway:

Some Norwegians simply don't like people. So they build their hoses on purpose-built platforms (see left). On the right is a 200 meter high waterfall that I saw from the car and stopped to take a selfie under. My narcissism knows no bounds


Day 5: Bergen, Norway:

Basically, when your computer has a default wallpaper, it's most likely from Norway. Likewise, when they designed skyrim and that place from How To Train Your Dragon, they basically just copy-pasted from Nordic countries.


Day 6: :iconmizzium: Mizzium, Denmark:

No, Mizzium is not a place. Mizzium is an (in my opinion) under-appreciated artist whom I'm now officially uber buddies with since he helped me out when the Germans decided to go on strike and cancel the trains I needed, since he speaks Danish and I only speak swear, sarcasm, English and Java. That, and he also showed me what is literally the best cost-per-kg burger I have ever had in my entire life. Not to mention an interesting insight into his life, Denmark, and various other things. A truely awesome guy, I'm kinda upset we didn't have more time together to do something. Well I mean we did, but it was thoroughly unintended and spent mostly with me swearing, jumping up and down, and threatening to stab the next person who told me train travel was easy. A really awesome guy, go and give him a visit!

seriously look at that burger. It's bigger than my f**king head

Day 7: Errr... F**k knows?

Not really sure where any of theise photos are. There was a border crossing and some other stuff but it was like too dark and nobody told me where I was so... I know there was a boat and it had my name on it. And there was nobody else on it. At all.. Seriously click that link. A boat intended for 1000 people, and there was only 1. I ended up in Berlin at one point, which, due to the strikes, was ALSO completely empty. The picture to the right should have about 300 people in it, given it was rush hour on a Thursday.


Day 8: Krakow, Poland.

Krakow is an amazing place, partly for the architecture, partly for the people, and partly for how cheap everything was! I kid, but seriously, this place has a rich past and it's kinda sad I was only there for one day, since there was easily a weeks worth of stuff to do. 


Day 9: Spiska Nova Ves, Solvakia.

Unfortunatly, I arrived here at about 1200, and my feet were too destroyed to be able to do any walking in the mountains. It was being like a kid in a candy shop and being allergic to sugar. Or that feel when yo bae is so ready for it but you too drunk to perform. One thing that was funny, however, was that in England, we have strict health and safety regarding people and trains and how the two should never even have the possibility to intersect. The Solvaks don't have this concern; You had to walk across the rails to get to and from your train. High speed trains came through here about every 15 mins without warning. Some say recipie for disaster, others say natural selection.


Day 10: Slovenski Raj National Park, Solvakia.

It was raining and my feet hurt. This hasn't stopped me in the past and I'll be damned if it ever does stop me. I went and did a short-circuit around the national park to get a feel for the place, then spent the next four hours with my feet in a bath of polish vodka (£5 for a bottle) to steriolise them since I was almost certainly less than 10 bacteria from getting blood poisoning. Thanks to Lekisceon for their medical approval. Pretty sure I'd be in hospital now without that judgement call.


Day 11: Slovenski Raj National Park, Solvakia.

I went for a full circuit around Slovenski Raj, which ended abruptly when it got very dark and I had no advanced supplies (i.e. I had a medical kit, a penknife, some rope and some firestarting equipment, but no torch). As the map above shows, the park has sheer cliffs and few walking trails, as well as the opportunity for you to be 20km from help with relitive ease. Also, what maps don't tell you is that Slovenski Raj contains the predatory animal known as the lynx, a lynx can, will and does attack humans, and that when that happens you'll feel the blood chill in your veins and act purely on instinct. I did just that, threw my penknife (You know, the most important tool I had at the time) at it, shit several bricks and ran the fuck in the opposite direction for about ten minutes. I nearly died and it was the best time of my life :D


Actually, you know what? I'm actually really really tired. I'm going to split this in to two journals. I'll sort the other one tomorrow. I have like over 1000 photos to pick from and it's kinda tiring XD.

So yeah. I had a really great time, there's more to come, and until that point, goodnight and sleep well!

All photos are copyright Richard L.J. Sowden 2015 under Creative Commons CC-NC-ND Licence (reproduce freely, but please let me if know you do :D If it's for commercial stuff you need to ask me).

  • Mood: Eager
  • Listening to: Your steps sound different on different surfaces
  • Reading: ... Errr...
  • Watching: Jesus fucking christ this is beutiful
  • Playing: and winning.
  • Eating: Pizza.
  • Drinking: The water is so fresh
Track my progress live here.*

After 5 days, I'm - sadly - leaving Norway and - excitedly - moving on to Poland, stopping by an old friend on the way... You know who you are ;)

It's on odd feeling. Norway was a truly stunning place, with some truly flabbergasting scenery

opportunities

and memories


Without a doubt, I am sad to leave it behind; With the sheer amount and size of the mountains, fjords, valleys and overall relaxed attitude, it is definitely a place I can see myself settling in in the future.

That, and due to my mixed heritage, I'm indistinguishable from the natives and so everyone already thinks I'm Norwegian. I don't speak it, which makes conversation awkward

At the same time, I am moving on to yet another county which I have heard many stories of interesting culture and scenery. If it's even anything like the last, I will definitely not be disappointed.

So long Norway... And thanks for all the fish




* This works through my phone and so if I am away from mobile phone signal or the GPS signal is weak then the updates will halt temporarily. I will be switching it off when I sleep or when the battery is low. You are free to share that link as much as you like. There is also a 60 second delay between updates
  • Mood: Eager
  • Listening to: Your steps sound different on different surfaces
  • Reading: ... Errr...
  • Watching: Jesus fucking christ this is beutiful
  • Playing: and winning.
  • Eating: Pizza.
  • Drinking: The water is so fresh
I'm currently on holiday and won't be answering any questions, comments or hatemail until I return. I also haven't actually planned my holiday properly and as a result I have no valid train tickets or any method of getting anywhere, so I don't exactly know when I'll return.

I am currently stranded in Norway. As 'being stranded' goes, though...

The view is not bad at all...

More photos follow, if possible.
  • Mood: Overwhelmed
  • Listening to: Your steps sound different on different surfaces
  • Reading: ... Errr...
  • Watching: Jesus fucking christ this is beutiful
  • Playing: and winning.
  • Eating: Pizza.
  • Drinking: The water is so fresh
You know what I consider to be a rude awakening? The Tornado GR6 Fighter Jet. Whilst the great British countryside is a great British place to do wild camping, it's not a great place to try camp when the RAF are practicing (Which, for the record, occurs regularly on a Tuesday at 1000).

Honestly it's called the Tornado but it sounds like a thunderstorm, just louder.

Haven been awoken from my slumber in what can only be described as a panic, once I was assured that this was just an aeroplane and not - indeed - the end of the world, I grabbed my camera and attempted to take a picture. Attempted being to operative word. Time for a game I like to call 'Spot the harbinger of missiles and general destructive power'

I should point out, during over-land operations, the tornado is permitted to travel at over 1000ft but just below Mach 1. This means that taking a picture is exceptionally difficult due to it being so low and fast. You also can't hear it until it's over you, which makes preempting the shot very difficult.

Pause now to give a special thanks to Lekisceon for this wonderful piece of art gifted to me:
The Hunter by Lekisceon
Which, I have to admit, looks every bit as badass as I like! there's also a hunter done in the style of left 4 dead. I for one prefer my facial hair to be blood free, though :P.

Moving on from that, I have been out walking, with patchy cell service and CB radio to rely on for internet (and, truth be told, still am doing the walking bit. I've finally reached a place I can pinch someone's wifi :P), so if I've missed any of your skype, steam, or DA messages, I've not been ignoring you deliberately

Going back to my earlier topic of aeroplanes, one of the other things I stumbled upon was just that...

I stumbled upon the wreckage of a downed transport plane. I'm not sure what the exact make or model it, but it looks pretty old and the majority of it looks like it was removed for investigation a long time ago. A solitary wooden cross lies next to an engine turbine disk to mark what I presume must have been a life lost. 


I have to admit, stumbling across an aircraft wreckage is kind-of eerie. It's already incredibly quiet, but spotting something like this out of nowhere somehow makes it quieter. It was just a glint in my eyes which caught my attention but as I got closer, the wind noise died down and there was an overbearing silence. It was because all of the pieces had settled in a small dip which concealed it from the wind, but still. In the middle of nowhere, the last remains of something once great are just... well... there.

In the middle of nowhere on a mountainside.

Anyways, a few days afterwards, I reached the coast, and it left me with a really really somber gift...
This is the moon, reflected on the ocean.

I don't think that this image really conveys how awe-some the sight is. I set the shutter speed to 30 seconds, it was this bright. I set it to one tenth of a second, I got this (the one to the right).


'twas a truly amazing sight, and if you ever get to witness a blood-moon, I for one hope it's over the coast. It was just amazing and really does make me realize that, even if one has yet to find purpose, they can still find sights as amazing as this.
  • Mood: Tender
  • Listening to: Your steps sound different on different surfaces
  • Reading: ... Errr...
  • Watching: The scenery pass by
  • Playing: and winning.
  • Eating: Leaves, fruits, some (flavorless MREs)
  • Drinking: The water is so fresh

deviantID

TheModerator
TheModerator
United Kingdom


Looking for 3D models? Check out roestudios.co.uk/project/3d-po…

====================================


I Am TheModerator


----------------------------------------




I'm not much of an artist.
I'm more of a computer programming, rocket sciencing, video producing, 3D Modelling, feral hunting, system hacking, mountain climbing, bow shooting, file decrypting, server hosting, generic all round badass.

I'm not without my faults; For starters, I am not an expert on dragon butts.
But the bio isn't a place to look modest, it's a place to impress. I hope I manage that.



"If you never look behind, you're missing half the story"
- Jon

That picture courtesy of Nevan12

----------------------------------------


Feel free to tag me, but be warned, I will not take you seriously and you will regret it
Just wanna talk? Add me on steam: rjsowden

----------------------------------------


Profile


Name: TheModerator
Age: 18
Sex: Huehuehuehue
Location: Britain
Website: Looking for 3D models? Check out roestudios.co.uk/project/3d-po…
Languages: English (Expert), German, French, Spanish (Novice)
Occupation: Design Engineer in Aerospace. Programmer. Sometimes even I don't know.
Relaxation: Not my style. If you don't move, you're dead. Perhaps not literally, but, dead in a metaphorical sense.
Attitude: Forced Extrovert
Qualifications: A few GCSEs. They're the qualifications that british people get when they're 16
Aspirations: To be the best. Like noone ever was
OS: Any redhat Linux distro, though Win7 when I have no other option
Strengths: Nothing gets to me
Weaknesses: Nothing gets to me
Likes: Blades, Bows and Binary Explosives. Also robots and messing with chemicals.
Dislikes: People by default. Human nature.
Favorite Artist: streetdragon95. Simply wonderful. The stuff he does with the stuff he's given is breathtaking
Favorite Setting: Can't decide. I like either places with lots of trees, or nice big industrial workshops.

Got something to ask me? Comments, notes, emails. No matter what it is, I'll always answer. Ignorance is a billion times worse than curiosity.

Interesting Facts


> A human can survive in space without protection for up to 2 minutes (though permanent damage occurs within the first second)
> The sharp/dial/hashtag symbol # is actually called an octothorpe
> And the pointy up arrow ^ is a sarcastiquote, used to denote sarcastic passages of text, or words to be read in a sarcastic mannor. It's ^Really^ useful.
> Humans actually use significantly more than 9% of their brainpower, unlike the urban myth suggests.
> You can crack any computer password by using your phone's microphone and some complex analysis to listen to the noise the CPU makes when it processes it.
> The cake is a lie
> In the UK, it is legal to carry a knife longer than 3 inches in public... If you have a reason to, such as if you are a butcher.
> It only takes a maximum of 3 inches to please any woman; they do not even care if it's Visa or Mastercard.
> The english word with the most definitions is 'set', and has over 24 different meanings (unlike 'fuck', which has less than 10 officially recognised ones).
> You can escape from zip tie handcuffs by using your knee and the levering affect of your arms, rapidly combined to produce a sheer force across the locking feature. This also works on duct tape.

Wait, you wanted interesting facts about ME!?!?
Well, it is my profile so that makes sense...
Okay, 20 little-known facts about TheModeraotr


> My favorite color is either Black or Light Blue.
> I am no longer the german average height for a male.
> I don't mind crowds, but if anyone touches me and I don't expect it, I habitually react violently. I once dislocated my friend's index finger because he patted me on the shoulder at a train station.
> ... I've got 110% vision, but one of my eyes is slightly lopsided. I haven't decided which one.
> I move about a lot. I'm never in the same bed for more than a month at a time
> Bed salespeople love me.
> I left school and started work at 16.
> I published one of my addresses on the internet for anyone to find, but people still ask me where I live.
> Sometimes, when it is cold outside, I like to breach out deeply and pretend I am a dragon
(getting desperate...)
> Some say, that I think entirely in an ancient version of binary. And that if I were confronted with a choice between three objects of similar color, my left ankle would rotate anticlockwise. All you know is, I'm called TheModerator. :iconstigplz: (Top gear fans will get that one)
> Whenever I do an endurance challenge, I carry a bag with 5kg of water and give some to those in need along the route.
> My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
> Contrary to popular belief, I was not raised by, nor have I ever even seen, a wolf.
> I once asked a secruity guard at an airport why he allowed people to fly with LiPo batteries in their laptops, when they could be exploded with enough force to damage the airframe, simply by shorting two terminals. He didn't know.
> People often confuse me for the real slim shady; this is due - in part - to my tenancy to stand up during particular music tracks.
> I can rap the entirity of Rap God by eminem at a vary high accuracy.
> I think that European keyboards are a genetic defect and should be treated as such: Nice and sympathetically, but also secretly wishing it would go away.
> When I'm offered 1 free sample of something, I take 2, because I'm a wild stallion that can not be tamed.

Lessons Learnt


Occasionally, something deep and profound happens to me that really does teach me how to do better in life. Something that proved a learning experience for me. And I feel it's only fair for me to make sure you can learn from it too, without making the same mistakes...

> That lady you think is pregnant is just fat. Don't make it awkward.
> Brush teeth first, then put on tie.
> The tie reflects the person. Clip on ties are stupid, and toothpaste stained ones are much worse.
> The only reason to point any weapon at someone is if you have the full intention to fire it.
> "It's not that much food" is almost certainly too much food.
> Keep your enemies close, so you can figure out what bugs them most.

FAQ


You're a computer hacker!?
Ex-computer hacker. I stopped.
Why are you a design engineer at 18? Don't you need to go to unive-
Nope. So long as you're talented and make yourself known, you can get offered an apprenticeship. Some companies even pay to send you to uni, which is nice, because you don't get any student debt. I'd seriously recommend it to ANYONE. If you're interested in following that route, please, PM me with any questions you may have.
You hunt?
Yes, since I was 14. I use a recurve bow with a measly 64lb pull strength and some home-made arrows. My knife was an 18th birthday present and I've got about a 10x12 mile rectangle of land where I'm allowed.
I'm coming to England! Can we meet up?
Sure. I'm not really based in any particular part of the country, so just let me know whereabouts you're going and I'll see if I can make it.
What exactly is your job? It seems like a lot of things
It is. I'm technically a Component Definition Engineer, which basically encompasses most aspects of component/part/thing design, from the initial conception, to the 3D model, to drawing the technical drawing, to the actual part starting to be machined/made. I'm also responsible for automating parts of that process, plus I do other stuff on the side too.
Why do you sound different whenever you speak?
Haha. It's to do with where I've been and who I've been talking to. I have Queens English, Yorkshire, Jordie and German accents, but they only become pronounced after I've spent a few days in the location the accent is from. Paradoxically, it's only these accents: I'm very slow at picking up other ones.

----------------------------------------


I?????'??¯`v??"????e????~ ????????°n???^?????°??o????~????????¨"t?¯????????°???^ ¯?"?^????´?g????????¨??°??¨?"´?o^°??????t????¨ ?°??°~??`?~????^?e????°???"?v?????^????????????¯e°??`????????r?????y??`??°??t???¯???°?h?~???????????i^????°????????????n??`?~~?¯????~?g????????¯?"`??? ???????????°???´?s????????????~?o???°r?°?¨????¨?t?????¨???~????e???`d?~????????¨? ???????o?¨???¨?????u??`?????`??´??^??t??¨??????? ´?^???¯¯´????j????¨??????^u???????????s?¨????`????~??t?????´????¯ ´??¨?y?"?????e~?`??????´??t~????¯?????????."??"???¯¨~??^??¯"?° ¯??"??????????~???^B??¨??¯"?????¨?????~u¨¯???????`?¯??t?""??????????? ???~??°´?w???????????`????h?????"??e?????????????n???`???^?`????^?? ???????¯?????¨?¯?I?????"?????°??????? ?????????´????`?¨d??¯¯?o?´´???????¯¯`???¯,¯"???? ???°??????¯?^?p"????????r????e????`??????????p?`??a?????`??r???¯e??????``¯???¯ ?????y????????o?^?~?????`?^??`u??"??????"?r????????s?`??e????´????^?~???~???l°??????`f??¨´?.???????¯?????



TESTING


Guess what!?!!? I don't do commissions.

(Just kidding. I'm checking some software which figures out if a user does c0mmissions or not.)
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconmilanise7en:
MilaniSe7en Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Stop lying.
Reply
:iconthemoderator:
TheModerator Featured By Owner 5 days ago
Bahahahhaaaa oh dear me XD.
*Wipes tear from eye*
Reply
:iconarbiter-el14:
Arbiter-EL14 Featured By Owner 4 days ago
Would you like a tissue dear? Or would you like to tell more lies and contradictions?
"ibnik has been much less abusive to me when I asked him to help the floras investigation. I sent you and him almost exactly the same information."
"If I'd have told you I was investigating Flora, there was the chance you'd tell her and that would have ruined a years worth of my work. Small as that risk is, I don't want to take it."

Oh, or would you rather attack me over how illiterate you are?
"You sent me one exact message that did not include any obvious threats towards me. In a very hostile environment. After you had declared you would take actions against me, such as reporting me to the police over 'cyber-bullying' a fake person. Well done. And I kinda hate you because you're an asshole who threatened me after hearing one side of a story, attacked my friend after he called you out for being a cunt, and have seemingly promoted the breaking of laws such as art theft by not acting when the people you were protecting were stealing art of mine. Also, you can hate everyone and not be a phobic asshole. You've never presented yourself as anything but someone against me personally, for people that have so heavily and negatively affected me. I wasn't always an asshole, if you would believe."
"You sent me one exact message that did not include any obvious threats towards me" or "You were threatening". Pick one, you can't have both."

Maybe you would even like to pretend you are so much better than me by not replying?/s Oh wait, you eventually got around to that because I made poor little Richard sad over being a hypocritical cunt
And yes, putting "I think you're the one that can't help but respond" is hypocritical. Accusing me of not being able to stop responding...by responding.

Also, saying I went crazy and turned transexual is a lie, and quite offensive I would think towards the transexual community and me. It's like saying you went crazy and suddenly grew a third fucking nipple. It's not something that develops from madness, it's just there. I don't care how much you declare that you hate all people, being discriminant is being discriminant.
Reply
:iconthemoderator:
TheModerator Featured By Owner 4 days ago
Thanks for waiting until I got back home.

First off, I showed you the evidence of how nasty I was to the other two people, and how both of them took it better than you.
Secondly, I apologized and I can't do much else so I don't see what your point of bothering me even more is? I ain't gonna block you because I'm content to spend my toilet time answering you, but still. Some objective would be nice.
Being discriminant is being discriminant, but that's not what I'm being and if you can't accept the evidence that everyone accepts which proves I'm not, then this is your problem not mine. And that is you being stubborn, not me discriminating.
My personal opinion is that if you have a male body you are a male and if you don't you're female and whatever you want to be isn't really my business since I don't plan on doing anything that requires knowing anything other than the biological. But you don't hear me saying that because people interpret it as offensive even though I'm simply applying real world logic. In the same way you wouldn't deny you had prostate cancer, just because you're mentally female. Not offense, prejudice or discrimination, just logic.

My objective was to get faber pinned as the scumbag he was, and if there are two events which are close together (in terms of relation and time) that can make him look like a dick well then Imma use them because it's in all of our interests, which is something we all agree on except for you. Lesson it took me a while to learn: If everyone else is saying something else, 90% of the time, I'm the one who's wrong, probably due to stuff I am too narrow minded to see. Yeah it happens to me too, but this time, I'm with the majority, so I suggest you take my advice.
 
As for the not responding thing, well, that just makes you as hypocritical as me, doesn't it? Solid move there. 

But yeah. It's over now and if you have a problem, it's your problem and not mine.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconlekisceon:
Lekisceon Featured By Owner Mar 29, 2015  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I see links! *clicks clicks clicks clicks clicks*
Reply
:iconanimelolwut1470:
AnimeLolwut1470 Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2015
My brother now calls me cuntnugget because of you
Reply
:iconthemoderator:
TheModerator Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2015
Bahahaha, I'm glad I could inspire him. If he gets bored, here are a few more:
> Lady Bitchtastic
> WankMcMuffin
> Knobgobbler
> HammerRagger
> Fucktruder
> PricktasticSpastic
> Spunkdump (Okay that one was just plain harsh)
> Hypermong

And finally

> Lollygaggling fuck-eyed fish lipped howling waste-of-hydrocarbohydrates fuck weasel cloth.

The above insults are for informational use only and in no way reflect the opinion of TheModerator or those around him, TheModerator can not be held liable for any offence caused as these names are generated randomly and so therefore any resemblance they bare to the recipient is purely coincidental. TheModerator does not endorse insulting people without first clarifying that they wish to be insulting and any genuine offense is purely under the decredssion of the recipient. Batteies not included, terms and conditions apply, see in store for details, entrants must be under 16 or over and a full time resident of planet earth
Reply
:iconanimelolwut1470:
AnimeLolwut1470 Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2015
He said thanks
Reply
:iconhalohunter96:
HaloHunter96 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2015
you're a dick, you know that?
Reply
:iconthemoderator:
TheModerator Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2015
Criminals think the police are dicks, but we all know who's right at the end of the day don't we?
Reply
Add a Comment: